This is an Archive
Imagine Loving Freely:
The Evolving Dance of Community
Sept. 25–30, 2014 – Sebastopol, CA
Living as a village for 6 days with transparency and honesty. Great connections, fulfilling workshops, time to snuggle, hot tub and play! Delightful!
Preceded by Tribal Technologies – daylong, Sept 24th: a sister event! Join us a day early for some very valuable learning. This daylong workshop is designed as a training for the trainers or anyone interested in developing dynamic group experiences.
Autumn Camp is co-creating the transformation of our culture through deep intimacy, spirituality, genuine equality, compassion, ultimate respect for autonomy and sexual freedom, all through the context of community.
Join this event on Facebook to support its visibility, invite friends and meet other participants
Network For New Culture (NFNC) seeks to create an environment where authenticity, transparency and honesty are not only welcomed, but encouraged and valued deeply.
~We believe it takes a village to raise consciousness~
Autumn Camp facilitates the transformation of our culture through deep intimacy, spirituality, genuine equality, compassion, ultimate respect for autonomy and sexual freedom -all through the context of community.
At this 6 day gathering, we will be growing skills, consciousness and connections in community. Our camp produces the surprising energy field of trust, enthusiasm and desire, creating a deep group bond. We co-create a village that provides the context to understand one’s authentic self, to grow as social beings and experience significance and belonging.
Engage in tools for creating a loving, trusting, transparent, transformational tribe. Learn how to create “The Field” of focused group energy playfully pulling the authentic YOU forward, beyond your box, into your clearer, stronger voice and choice.
Our delightful array of workshops include:
- Tenderness & Returning to Trust: led by Kelly Bryson
- Loving More: led by Connie Wisesan and Brian Bourke
- Sensual and Erotic Dance: led by Evalena Rose
- Shamanic Journey- Generational Clearing: led by Amos Lovell
- Flocking: Community Attunement Through Fluid Movement: led by Melody Lucien
- Tantric Breathwork: led by Fred Burks
- Your life viewed as a gift: led by Amos Lovell
- Partner Massage: led by Carole Golden
- Opening the Tantric Gateway to Love: led by Evalena Rose and Lindy James
- Circle of Radiance Pujas: led by Evalena Rose, Lindy James and Fred Burks
- Getting in touch with touch: led by Lindy James, sensual guide
- Open Space Technology
- Sacred Circle of Gratitude: led by Rachel Adair
- Sensual Temple
Contribution/Peace Offering: $425
Price includes 15 meals and 5 nights of tent camping or floor sleeping. Private rooms are available at an additional charge on a first come, first served basis.
Questions? Contact our registrar at SFBay.NC.Events@gmail.com or (831)687-8878.
To arrange accommodations beyond camping or dormitory sleeping please contact LoveJourney: Tantra of the Heart at (707) 824-1117 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
|*** Save-the-date for the FREE! Autumn Camp After Party – October 25th, in Sebastopol*** This information about the after party being FREE is incorrect. Please follow the link for current details.|