Kelly Bryson MA, MFT is a licensed psychotherapist and authorized trainer for the international Center for Nonviolent Communication (a nonprofit organization). Kelly is presently residing in KÃ¶ln , Germany.
What you find on this website
There’s a lot of great content here presented with Kelly’s inspiring humor, wit, and wisdom. Here are just a few of the things you’ll find:On this website you will find valuable information about Nonviolent Communication including:
â€¢Â Â Â a way to order helpful books & compact discs
â€¢Â Â Â info about presentations or trainings for your business, church or organization
â€¢Â Â Â a calendar of local classes and presentations
- Kellyâ€™s dynamic speaking topics geared toward improving organizational communication
- info about his best selling book â€œDonâ€™t Be Nice, Be Real. Balancing Passion for Self with Compassion for Others.
- an anthology Kelly contributed to: â€œThe Marriage of Sex and Spirit: Relationship at the Heart of Conscious Evolutionâ€ (With Deepak Chopra, Marianne Williamson, John Gray, has been voted â€œBest Health / Sexuality Bookâ€ in the Best Books 2006 National Book Awards.)
- free original articles like â€œDonâ€™t pay the Price of being Niceâ€
- poems like â€œThe Places you could go if you werenâ€™t afraid of Noâ€
- list of organizations served
- testimonials about his work
- Kelly’s resume and biography.
Below is Kelly’s blog where you’ll find outstanding articles, songs, videos, and interviews.
Thank you for supporting me and my work 🙂