Wednesday, September 24, 2014
10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Facilitating The Evolution Of Conscious Community
With Kelly Bryson MFT and
Torsten Hardiess, NVC Trainer from Germany
Wednesday Sept 24th, Sebastopol, CA
Day-long event preceding our 3rd Annual Autumn Camp! Click the link to find out more about this fun-filled 5 day community gathering.
Tribal Technologies is a sister event to New Culture Autumn Camp, Sept 25th-30th, also happening at LoveJourney Temple. We will be living in community for 5 nights and 6 days, using many of these tribal technologies as we engage in a lively adventure of deep connection.
Tribal Technologies are essential for growing transparent supportive community of all kinds.
Join this event on Facebook to support its visibility and meet other participants
What makes the difference between an ‘okay’ and a great training, meeting or gathering? How come in some trainings participants are in contact with their own deep, inner topics, and in others they don’t get in contact with themselves at all? How come participants sometimes leave a seminar euphoric and sometimes the only thing they remember is that strange atmosphere?
This training is especially designed for Seminar-Leaders (Trainers Teachers,…) who want their groups to have more enjoyable group participation, fun, clarity, efficiency, trust, energy to create an optimal learning field for more efficient teachings. [But they can be used by anyone participating in a group, even small ones. It is valuable even if you are not a facilitator.]
The facilitator’s skills to work with the “group field” are a major factor for successful trainings. In this experiential workshop American/German trainer-duo Kelly Bryson MFT and Torsten Hardieß teach you the secrets of how to work with the “group-field-energy” to create workshops full of trust, intimacy and healing.
Learn processes, modalities and practices-called “Tribal Technologies”- that are designed to help groups of people find resonance, connection, synergy and entrainment. Such as:
- how to create a matrix/framework to grow consciousness in group settings
- how to deal with low creativity, low presence, low moral, distrust, low interest in meeting, ego based conflict, confusion, boredom, low productivity
- making practice and training groups have more energy, fun and trust, more connection/intimacy
- how participants can connect to their vulnerability easier
- how groups can solve problems without direct interventions by the trainer
- engaging body, mind and spirit in the process of individual growth
- how to create a sense of a field energy of support that participants can take with them
- how to shift the focus from ‘I to we’
- addressing issues from a field level perspective
- how to amplify the sense of presence in the group
- how to call out the ‘Elephants’ (things that are not being said verbally but are holding an emotional charge in them), process ‘dead-ends’ or snafus, and deal with them in an enlivening way.
- Use joyful comedic improv to address mistakes and dead end messes in gatherings
- how to use the group energy to enjoy the hell out of each other. Right out of each other!
Take this chance to shift your training to a whole new level. It will cost you one day and $60 to learn the secrets of Tribal Technologies.
If you are ready to enter a new dimension of connection and deepness in your seminars, groups and communities that you participate in, we invite you to participate with us for this day of playful, authentic, experiential learning and skill building.
Please direct all inquiries to our registrar at <firstname.lastname@example.org> or (831)687-8878.
About Kelly Bryson, MA, MFT is the author of the best selling book, “Don’t Be Nice, Be Real – Balancing Passion for Self with Compassion for Others”. He is a licensed therapist in private practice, lecturer, workshop facilitator, and consultant. He has been an authorized trainer for the International Center for Nonviolent Communication for over 20 years, and has trained thousands in the US, Europe, and the Middle East. Kelly is also a humorist, guitarist, singer, and songwriter. Learn more..
In Nonviolent Communication he found a model in which everybody’s need truly matter and where people can experience how easy and joyful it can be to create win-win situations. Longing for a deeper understanding of human connections led Torsten Hardiess to examine different systems, including studying psychology and living with a Native American Shaman.
A former banker and international DiscJockey, he has been teaching NVC since 2006 and is currently helping to develop the Chinese NVC community and offers NVC related trainings for companies and organisations around the globe with a focus on how to stay connected to yourself and others in the workplace.
In his Blog www.nvcprinciples.com he interviews NVC Trainers around the world about the underlying principles of Marshall Rosenberg’s work.