Kelly Bryson MA, MFT is a licensed psychotherapist and authorized trainer for the international Center for Nonviolent Communication (a nonprofit organization). And he will be back in europe soon !
What you find on this website
There’s a lot of great content here presented with Kelly’s inspiring humor, wit, and wisdom. Here are just a few of the things you’ll find:On this website you will find valuable information about Nonviolent Communication including:
• a way to order helpful books & compact discs
• info about presentations or trainings for your business, church or organization
• a calendar of local classes and presentations
- Kelly’s dynamic speaking topics geared toward improving organizational communication
- info about his best selling book “Don’t Be Nice, Be Real. Balancing Passion for Self with Compassion for Others.
- an anthology Kelly contributed to: “The Marriage of Sex and Spirit: Relationship at the Heart of Conscious Evolution” (With Deepak Chopra, Marianne Williamson, John Gray, has been voted “Best Health / Sexuality Book” in the Best Books 2006 National Book Awards.)
- free original articles like “Don’t pay the Price of being Nice”
- poems like “The Places you could go if you weren’t afraid of No”
- list of organizations served
- testimonials about his work
- Kelly’s resume and biography.
Below is Kelly’s blog where you’ll find outstanding articles, songs, videos, and interviews.