Kelly Bryson MA, MFT is a licensed psychotherapist and authorized trainer for the international Center for Nonviolent Communication (a nonprofit organization). And he will be back in europe soon !
|31 may to 2 june||
Waking up together with Kelly Bryson, Zurich
|7 june to 12 june||
ZEGG Whitsun Festival, Berlin
more info: https://www.zegg.de/en/
|29 june to 30 june||
Don’t be nice be real, Lake constance
|16 july to 23 july||
Nonviolent Communication European Festival
|24 july to 4 aug||
more info https://sommercamp.zegg.de
|8 to 11 aug||Seminar near Berlin
more info email@example.com
|16 to 18 aug||Don’t be nice be real – Workshop, Amsterdam
|24 to 25 aug||Don’t be nice be real – Workshop near Stuttgart
|30 aug to 1 sept||Don’t be nice be real – Workshop, Freiburg
On this website you will find valuable information about Nonviolent Communication including:
• a way to order helpful books & compact discs
• info about presentations or trainings for your business, church or organization
• a calendar of local classes and presentations
There’s a lot of great content here presented with Kelly’s inspiring humor, wit, and wisdom. Here are just a few of the things you’ll find:
- Kelly’s dynamic speaking topics geared toward improving organizational communication
- info about his best selling book “Don’t Be Nice, Be Real. Balancing Passion for Self with Compassion for Others.
- an anthology Kelly contributed to: “The Marriage of Sex and Spirit: Relationship at the Heart of Conscious Evolution” (With Deepak Chopra, Marianne Williamson, John Gray, has been voted “Best Health / Sexuality Book” in the Best Books 2006 National Book Awards.)
- free original articles like “Don’t pay the Price of being Nice”
- poems like “The Places you could go if you weren’t afraid of No”
- list of organizations served
- testimonials about his work
- Kelly’s resume and biography.
Below is Kelly’s blog where you’ll find outstanding articles, songs, videos, and interviews.